If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Freezer Organization

I woke up this morning and my freezer was calling my name.  I opened it up and this was the mess I saw.  It has been driving me crazy, but I haven't taken the time to take care of it.  I decided TODAY IS THE DAY!

I knew what I had been wanting to do in there, I emptied it out, wiped everything down, and gathered 3 shoe size totes from the basement.  I always like to keep some spares on hand for different things, and to get them for only $1 at Walmart you can't go wrong. I have a ton of fruit that I had frozen before it went bad.  Then I used another one for my breakfast items (french toast, pancakes, etc. leftovers I had frozen.)  And in the 3rd tote I put hamburger, and other meats I had packaged and frozen. Now if I need anything I just pull out the tote instead of digging through it all.      I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment